647 Shouts - 5,739,378 Scrobbles
Three sisters from Los Angeles. Este, Alana and Danielle Haim, grew up playing covers in a band-Rockinhaim- whose remaining members were their parents. Once the siblings had put that behind them, they began writing their own material. The band is heavily influenced by Lindsey Buckingham (of Fleetwood Mac fame) and play a mix of californian soft rock and R&B.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsVerse 1:
I hurl into the moment like I'm standing at the edge i know
that no ones gonna turn me around
Just one more step, I could let go
Oh and in the middle, I hear the voices
- LyricsYou know I'm bad at communication, it's the hardest thing for me to do
And it's said, it's the most important part
that relationships will go through
And I'd give it all away just so I could say that
I know I know I know I know that you're gonna be OK anyway
- LyricsHey you!
Remember me? Remember love?
Remember trying to stay together?
My time, you took it all.
You tried to see.
- LyricsNever thought that I would grow so old of seeing the gold
Still I never want it to go
I would hold it up to my cold heart
Feel the way it used to start up
Take me back, ta-ta-take me back to the way that I was before
- LyricsNo, please don't cry
I've never done this before, drove a million miles
Back when you were mine
I was too young to know you were the one to find
But if I was to say I regret it
- Go Slow - (4:16) - 251,647 plays
- Honey & I - (4:10) - 208,888 plays
- Days Are Gone - (3:33) - 226,806 plays
- My Song 5 - (3:52) - 198,805 plays
- Let Me Go - (4:08) - 183,462 plays