1,139 Shouts - 13,548,220 Scrobbles
HAIM (pronounced to rhyme with time) is an American rock band hailing from Los Angeles, California. The band consists of sisters Este Arielle Haim (born March 14, 1986), Danielle Sari Haim (born February 16, 1989) and Alana Mychal Haim (born December 15, 1991), along with drummer Dash Hutton (son of Danny Hutton and previously a member of the bands Wires On Fire and Slang Chicken) and keyboardist Tommy King.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsYou know I'm bad at communication
It's the hardest thing for me to do
And it's said, it's the most important part
That relationships go through
And I gave it all away just so I could say that
- LyricsI give a little into the moment
Like I'm standing at the edge (I know)
That no one's gonna turn me around
Just one more step, I could let go
Oh and in the middle
- LyricsHey you!
Remember me? Remember love?
Remember trying to stay together?
My time, you took it all
You tried to see
- LyricsNever thought that I would grow so old of seeing the gold
Still I never want it to go
I would hold it up to my cold heart
Feel the way it used to start up
Take me back, ta-ta-take me back to the way that I was before
- LyricsNo, please don't cry
I've never done this before, drove a million miles
Back when you were mine
I was too young to know you were the one to find
But if I was to say I regret it
- My Song 5 - (3:52) - 207,988 plays
- Honey & I - (4:10) - 148,739 plays
- Days Are Gone - (3:33) - 178,587 plays
- Go Slow - (4:16) - 141,000 plays
- Let Me Go - (4:08) - 125,817 plays