Hettiarachchige Reginald Jothipala (February 12, 1936 – July 7, 1987) was a prolific Sri Lankan playback singer in the Sinhala cinema. Jothipala rendered his voice to all classes of Sri Lankan actors ranging from Eddie Jayamanne, Ananda Jayaratne, Gamini Fonseka, Vijaya Kumaratunga, Sanath Gunathilaka, Ravindra Randeniya and several others of young generation stars like Damith Fonseka, Lal Weerasinghe and other newcomers.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Durakathanayakin - (4:06) - 2 plays
- Siriyame Sara - (3:11) - 8 plays
- Ninda Nena Rathriye - (4:36) - 2 plays
- Lassanai balanna - (0:30) - 1 plays
- Sudu Paata Meedum Galaalaa - (4:25) - 1 plays
- Honda siriyavai - (3:43) - 1 plays
- Sara Sande - (3:59) - 1 plays
- Ma danne nane - (3:09) - 1 plays
- Asdeka Wage Hitiya - (3:03) - 2 plays
- Surekeamata Ho - 1 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online