0 Shouts - 1,153 Scrobbles
Hettiarachchige Reginald Jothipala (February 12, 1936 – July 7, 1987) was a prolific Sri Lankan playback singer in the Sinhala cinema. Jothipala rendered his voice to all classes of Sri Lankan actors ranging from Eddie Jayamanne, Ananda Jayaratne, Gamini Fonseka, Vijaya Kumaratunga, Sanath Gunathilaka, Ravindra Randeniya and several others of young generation stars like Damith Fonseka, Lal Weerasinghe and other newcomers.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sudu Paata Meedum Galaalaa - (4:25) - 3 plays
- Durakathanayakin - (4:06) - 2 plays
- Ninda Nena Rathriye - (4:36) - 2 plays
- Me dasa mage - (3:09) - 4 plays
- Sunila Desey - (3:04) - 1 plays
- Daha Duk Vinde - (3:14) - 2 plays
- Pana Wage Hitiyaata - (4:17) - 1 plays
- Me Nonimena - (3:05) - 1 plays
- Surekeamata Ho - 1 plays
- Mae gea kaatadeyi - 2 plays