13 Shouts - 175,764 Scrobbles
Håkan Lidbo is probably one of the more prolific and diverse producers the electronic music scene has ever witnessed, having released more than 100 records in just under fifteen years. From early experiments in the studio and original homemade releases to becoming one of the most creative and sought after producers in the worlds of techno, electro and house, he has notched up varied releases across a wide spectrum of labels, including the likes of Feis, chalant, Force Tracks, Frogman, pokerflat, Plastic City, Lasergun and countless more.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Megalodon - (5:59) - 30 plays
- Cuba Libre - (6:36) - 39 plays
- Ashes to ashes - (3:15) - 21 plays
- Lebensformen - (5:55) - 9 plays
- Televinken - (5:20) - 12 plays
- Kiki de Montparnasse - (5:30) - 9 plays
- What Is Love - (2:42) - 18 plays
- Alla Serenità - (4:32) - 11 plays
- Clockwise - (2:59) - 6 plays
- Both Ends Burning - (6:24) - 5 plays