2 Shouts - 16,256 Scrobbles
Guy Fletcher (born May 24, 1960 in Maidstone, Kent, England) Fletcher is a multi-instrumentalist, best known for his position as the keyboardist in the popular English rock band Dire Straits from 1984 until the group's dissolution, and his involvement in nearly every part of Mark Knopfler's solo work to date. Guy was born into a musical family; his uncle, also named Guy Fletcher, has written several hits for other artists with composing partner Doug Flett, joining Roxy Music in 1981 for their 'Avalon' world tour.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Mary In The Morning - (3:49) - 58 plays
- Inamorata - 13 plays
- After the Mission - (5:40) - 13 plays
- Flame of Blue - (4:16) - 11 plays
- Love is Coming Round - (4:06) - 10 plays
- In the Beginning - (4:47) - 11 plays
- Victims (Last Exit to Brooklyn) - (3:33) - 22 plays
- See Myself in You - (3:52) - 16 plays
- Natural Selection - (6:44) - 9 plays
- Different World - (4:42) - 6 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online