2 Shouts - 32,574 Scrobbles
Guy Dalton hails from Liverpool. In 1981 he auditioned for a band that was being produced by David Graves. The band rejected him because he wasn't tall enough! Graves heard his potential and decided to record him anyway. Their first recording was Night People, a New York club mix (currently available on Back To Mine by Royksopp on the DMC label) and an 8 minute extended dance mix which was available on Mach I records in the UK and Metrovinyl in Germany.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Night People (New York Club Mix) - (4:07) - 1,162 plays
- Track 7 - (4:09) - 231 plays
- Track 6 - (3:45) - 196 plays
- Track 5 - (2:59) - 132 plays
- Night People [New York Club Mix] - (4:07) - 37 plays
- Night People - (4:07) - 11 plays
- Night People (New York Club Mi - (4:10) - 9 plays
- Night People (New York Club Mix) (Guy Dalton) - (4:07) - 2 plays
- Kojo No Tsuki - (4:07) - 1 plays
- Night Poeple (New York Slub Mix) - (3:33) - 1 plays