24 Shouts - 1,047,625 Scrobbles
Guy Charles Clark (born November 6, 1941) is an American Texas country and folk singer, musician, songwriter, recording artist, and performer. He has released more than twenty albums, and his songs have been recorded by other artists including Jerry Jeff Walker, Jimmy Buffett, Ricky Skaggs, Steve Wariner, and Rodney Crowell. Clark was born in Monahans, Texas and eventually settled in Nashville, where he helped create the progressive country and outlaw country genres. His songs L.A. Freeway and Desperados Waiting for a Train that helped launch his career were covered by numerous performers.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- My Favorite Picture of You - (3:33) - 3,990 plays
- L.A. Freeway - (4:37) - 3,873 plays
- Hell Bent On a Heartache - (3:35) - 3,485 plays
- Cornmeal Waltz - (5:39) - 2,430 plays
- Dublin Blues - (2:54) - 2,615 plays
- El Coyote - (3:52) - 2,200 plays
- Rain in Durango - (4:46) - 2,244 plays
- Desperados Waiting For A Train - (4:29) - 2,021 plays
- Heroes - (3:42) - 2,089 plays
- Good Advice - (3:15) - 1,731 plays