24 Shouts - 1,072,796 Scrobbles
Guy Charles Clark (born November 6, 1941) is an American Texas country and folk singer, musician, songwriter, recording artist, and performer. He has released more than twenty albums, and his songs have been recorded by other artists including Jerry Jeff Walker, Jimmy Buffett, Ricky Skaggs, Steve Wariner, and Rodney Crowell. Clark was born in Monahans, Texas and eventually settled in Nashville, where he helped create the progressive country and outlaw country genres. His songs L.A. Freeway and Desperados Waiting for a Train that helped launch his career were covered by numerous performers.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- L.A. Freeway - (4:37) - 3,659 plays
- My Favorite Picture of You - (3:33) - 3,275 plays
- Hell Bent On a Heartache - (3:35) - 2,655 plays
- Dublin Blues - (2:54) - 2,615 plays
- Desperados Waiting For A Train - (4:29) - 1,939 plays
- Cornmeal Waltz - (5:39) - 1,776 plays
- El Coyote - (3:52) - 1,673 plays
- Rain in Durango - (4:46) - 1,686 plays
- Heroes - (3:42) - 1,543 plays
- Rita Ballou - (2:50) - 1,359 plays