36 Shouts - 2,714 Scrobbles
Guy Rupert Berryman (born 12 April 1978) is a member of the group Coldplay. He plays bass guitar and is known as the soft-spoken member of the band. Berryman was born in Kirkcaldy (Fife, Scotland), but he moved to Kent, England at age 12. He has been playing bass guitar since he was 16. He grew up on Funk and Groove music and he collects rare editions of those records. Before forming Coldplay at University College London, Berryman was in a band called Time Out while he was still at school.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Scientist - (5:09) - 488 plays
- Yellow - (4:09) - 16 plays
- Clocks (Made Famous by Coldplay) - (4:24) - 6 plays
- Paradise - (4:38) - 13 plays
- Guy Romance Theme - (2:15) - 8 plays
- Clocks - (5:02) - 3 plays
- Shiver - (5:00) - 2 plays
- Bass Theme - (1:21) - 8 plays
- Everything's Not Lost - (5:21) - 1 plays
- A Rush of Blood to the Head - (5:53) - 1 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online