35 Shouts - 2,289 Scrobbles
Guy Rupert Berryman (born 12 April 1978) is a member of the group Coldplay. He plays bass guitar and is known as the soft-spoken member of the band. Berryman was born in Kirkcaldy (Fife, Scotland), but he moved to Kent, England at age 12. He has been playing bass guitar since he was 16. He grew up on Funk and Groove music and he collects rare editions of those records. Before forming Coldplay at University College London, Berryman was in a band called Time Out while he was still at school.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Scientist - (5:09) - 166 plays
- Paradise - (4:38) - 6 plays
- Guy Romance Theme - (2:15) - 11 plays
- Yellow - (4:09) - 7 plays
- Clocks (Made Famous by Coldplay) - (4:24) - 3 plays
- Bass Theme - (1:21) - 7 plays
- A Rush of Blood to the Head - (5:53) - 1 plays
- Shiver - (5:00) - 2 plays
- Guy Romance Theme - The Longest Night in Shanghai Soundtrack - (2:16) - 2 plays
- Everything's Not Lost - (5:21) - 1 plays