35 Shouts - 1,645 Scrobbles
Guy Rupert Berryman (born 12 April 1978) is a member of the group Coldplay. He plays bass guitar and is known as the soft-spoken member of the band. Berryman was born in Kirkcaldy (Fife, Scotland), but he moved to Kent, England at age 12. He has been playing bass guitar since he was 16. He grew up on Funk and Groove music and he collects rare editions of those records. Before forming Coldplay at University College London, Berryman was in a band called Time Out while he was still at school.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Fix You - (4:01) - 117 plays
- Trouble - (4:32) - 12 plays
- Guy Romance Theme - (2:15) - 24 plays
- Viva la Vida - (4:04) - 4 plays
- See You Soon (Acoustic) - 2 plays
- Bass Theme - (1:21) - 5 plays
- Everythings's Not Lost (Live At Rockefeller Music Hall)(Trouble Norwegian Live EP Version) - (6:08) - 1 plays
- Politik - (5:19) - 3 plays
- Romance Theme - (2:15) - 4 plays
- God Put A Smile Upon Your Face - (4:59) - 1 plays