687 Shouts - 1,271,145 Scrobbles
Nivaldo Batista Lima better known by his stage name Gusttavo Lima (born in Presidente Olegário, Minas Gerais on September 3, 1989) is a Brazilian singer of the sertaneja (brazilian country) genre. Known in his country with many hits, like "Inventor Dos Amores", "Cor de Ouro" and gained international fame and success through the song "Balada". He is often compared to the sertanejo singers Luan Santana and Michel Teló.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Balada (Tchê Tcherere Tchê Tchê) - (3:21) - 9,547 plays
- Balada - (4:09) - 9,594 plays
- Balada - Original - (3:22) - 2,874 plays
- Balada boa - (2:56) - 2,434 plays
- Gatinha Assanhada - (3:08) - 2,214 plays
- Fui Fiel - (3:07) - 4,976 plays
- Inventor Dos Amores - (3:19) - 1,711 plays
- Doidaça - (2:40) - 1,863 plays
- Balada (Tche Tcherere Tche Tche) - (3:24) - 1,086 plays
- 60 Segundos - (3:13) - 965 plays