673 Shouts - 1,209,013 Scrobbles
Nivaldo Batista Lima better known by his stage name Gusttavo Lima (born in Presidente Olegário, Minas Gerais on September 3, 1989) is a Brazilian singer of the sertaneja (brazilian country) genre. Known in his country with many hits, like "Inventor Dos Amores", "Cor de Ouro" and gained international fame and success through the song "Balada". He is often compared to the sertanejo singers Luan Santana and Michel Teló.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Balada (Tchê Tcherere Tchê Tchê) - (3:24) - 13,616 plays
- Balada - (4:09) - 13,253 plays
- Balada - Original - (3:22) - 4,919 plays
- Balada boa - (2:56) - 3,753 plays
- Gatinha Assanhada - (3:08) - 3,576 plays
- Balada (Tche Tcherere Tche Tche) - (3:24) - 1,293 plays
- Inventor Dos Amores - (3:19) - 1,564 plays
- 60 Segundos - (3:13) - 1,204 plays
- Arrasta - (2:45) - 1,004 plays
- Doidaça - (2:40) - 3,087 plays