370 Shouts - 6,434,239 Scrobbles
Gustavo A. Santaolalla (b. 1952, El Palomar, Buenos Aires province) is an Argentine musician, producer and composer whose musical style frequently combines elements of rock, soul, African rhythms and Latin American folk. He is now one of the most sought after producers in the Latin American scene. Santaolalla transferred his musical efforts to film soundtracks in the late 1990s, producing albums for the films Amores Perros, 21 Grams and The Motorcycle Diaries.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Choice - (1:42) - 37,549 plays
- The Path (A New Beginning) - (2:47) - 31,458 plays
- The Last of Us - (3:03) - 39,745 plays
- The Quarantine Zone (20 Years Later) - (3:40) - 12,116 plays
- Forgotten Memories - (1:07) - 12,166 plays
- Vanishing Grace - (2:06) - 13,028 plays
- The Hour - (1:01) - 10,982 plays
- All Gone - (1:13) - 11,367 plays
- The Outbreak - (1:31) - 10,084 plays
- All Gone (No Escape) - (2:54) - 14,619 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online