374 Shouts - 6,655,421 Scrobbles
Gustavo A. Santaolalla (b. 1952, El Palomar, Buenos Aires province) is an Argentine musician, producer and composer whose musical style frequently combines elements of rock, soul, African rhythms and Latin American folk. He is now one of the most sought after producers in the Latin American scene. Santaolalla transferred his musical efforts to film soundtracks in the late 1990s, producing albums for the films Amores Perros, 21 Grams and The Motorcycle Diaries.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Choice - (1:42) - 29,897 plays
- The Path (A New Beginning) - (2:47) - 27,649 plays
- The Last of Us - (3:03) - 31,319 plays
- Forgotten Memories - (1:07) - 9,807 plays
- The Quarantine Zone (20 Years Later) - (3:40) - 9,909 plays
- Vanishing Grace - (2:06) - 9,692 plays
- All Gone - (1:13) - 9,613 plays
- The Hour - (1:01) - 9,004 plays
- The Wings - (1:52) - 8,146 plays
- The Outbreak - (1:31) - 8,528 plays