373 Shouts - 6,503,342 Scrobbles
Gustavo A. Santaolalla (b. 1952, El Palomar, Buenos Aires province) is an Argentine musician, producer and composer whose musical style frequently combines elements of rock, soul, African rhythms and Latin American folk. He is now one of the most sought after producers in the Latin American scene. Santaolalla transferred his musical efforts to film soundtracks in the late 1990s, producing albums for the films Amores Perros, 21 Grams and The Motorcycle Diaries.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Choice - (1:42) - 33,362 plays
- The Path (A New Beginning) - (2:47) - 29,249 plays
- The Last of Us - (3:03) - 33,945 plays
- Forgotten Memories - (1:07) - 10,454 plays
- The Quarantine Zone (20 Years Later) - (3:40) - 10,128 plays
- Vanishing Grace - (2:06) - 11,284 plays
- Apertura - (2:48) - 6,724 plays
- The Wings - (1:52) - 9,101 plays
- All Gone - (1:13) - 9,755 plays
- The Hour - (1:01) - 9,390 plays