374 Shouts - 6,577,341 Scrobbles
Gustavo A. Santaolalla (b. 1952, El Palomar, Buenos Aires province) is an Argentine musician, producer and composer whose musical style frequently combines elements of rock, soul, African rhythms and Latin American folk. He is now one of the most sought after producers in the Latin American scene. Santaolalla transferred his musical efforts to film soundtracks in the late 1990s, producing albums for the films Amores Perros, 21 Grams and The Motorcycle Diaries.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Choice - (1:42) - 30,869 plays
- The Path (A New Beginning) - (2:47) - 28,215 plays
- The Last of Us - (3:03) - 32,376 plays
- Forgotten Memories - (1:07) - 9,953 plays
- The Quarantine Zone (20 Years Later) - (3:40) - 9,744 plays
- Vanishing Grace - (2:06) - 10,745 plays
- All Gone - (1:13) - 9,498 plays
- Apertura - (2:48) - 6,190 plays
- The Hour - (1:01) - 9,009 plays
- The Wings - (1:52) - 8,352 plays