354 Shouts - 5,718,992 Scrobbles
Gustavo A. Santaolalla (b. 1952, El Palomar, Buenos Aires province) is an Argentine musician, producer and composer whose musical style frequently combines elements of rock, soul, African rhythms and Latin American folk. He is now one of the most sought after producers in the Latin American scene. Santaolalla transferred his musical efforts to film soundtracks in the late 1990s, producing albums for the films Amores Perros, 21 Grams and The Motorcycle Diaries.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Choice - (1:42) - 30,169 plays
- The Last of Us - (3:03) - 39,551 plays
- The Path (A New Beginning) - (2:47) - 19,977 plays
- The Quarantine Zone (20 Years Later) - (3:40) - 14,274 plays
- Forgotten Memories - (1:07) - 14,206 plays
- Vanishing Grace - (2:06) - 15,024 plays
- The Hour - (1:01) - 12,547 plays
- All Gone - (1:13) - 13,460 plays
- The Wings - (1:52) - 10,815 plays
- The Last of Us (Goodnight) - (0:51) - 13,804 plays