322 Shouts - 4,845,648 Scrobbles
Gustavo A. Santaolalla (b. 1952, El Palomar, Buenos Aires province) is an Argentine musician, producer and composer whose musical style frequently combines elements of rock, soul, African rhythms and Latin American folk. He is now one of the most sought after producers in the Latin American scene. Santaolalla transferred his musical efforts to film soundtracks in the late 1990s, producing albums for the films Amores Perros, 21 Grams and The Motorcycle Diaries.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Last of Us - (3:03) - 62,052 plays
- Forgotten Memories - (1:07) - 24,300 plays
- The Quarantine Zone (20 Years Later) - (3:40) - 21,313 plays
- The Hour - (1:01) - 21,822 plays
- The Choice - (1:42) - 28,964 plays
- Vanishing Grace - (2:06) - 24,345 plays
- The Outbreak - (1:31) - 21,632 plays
- The Last of Us (Goodnight) - (0:51) - 23,241 plays
- All Gone - (1:13) - 23,427 plays
- The Hunters - (2:00) - 19,608 plays