335 Shouts - 5,200,629 Scrobbles
Gustavo A. Santaolalla (b. 1952, El Palomar, Buenos Aires province) is an Argentine musician, producer and composer whose musical style frequently combines elements of rock, soul, African rhythms and Latin American folk. He is now one of the most sought after producers in the Latin American scene. Santaolalla transferred his musical efforts to film soundtracks in the late 1990s, producing albums for the films Amores Perros, 21 Grams and The Motorcycle Diaries.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Last of Us - (3:03) - 42,166 plays
- The Choice - (1:42) - 20,615 plays
- Forgotten Memories - (1:07) - 15,373 plays
- The Quarantine Zone (20 Years Later) - (3:40) - 14,139 plays
- Vanishing Grace - (2:06) - 15,717 plays
- The Hour - (1:01) - 13,990 plays
- The Last of Us (Goodnight) - (0:51) - 15,143 plays
- All Gone - (1:13) - 14,869 plays
- The Outbreak - (1:31) - 13,221 plays
- All Gone (No Escape) - (2:54) - 18,163 plays