344 Shouts - 5,335,272 Scrobbles
Gustavo A. Santaolalla (b. 1952, El Palomar, Buenos Aires province) is an Argentine musician, producer and composer whose musical style frequently combines elements of rock, soul, African rhythms and Latin American folk. He is now one of the most sought after producers in the Latin American scene. Santaolalla transferred his musical efforts to film soundtracks in the late 1990s, producing albums for the films Amores Perros, 21 Grams and The Motorcycle Diaries.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Last of Us - (3:03) - 42,603 plays
- The Choice - (1:42) - 20,401 plays
- Forgotten Memories - (1:07) - 15,584 plays
- The Quarantine Zone (20 Years Later) - (3:40) - 14,668 plays
- Vanishing Grace - (2:06) - 15,856 plays
- The Hour - (1:01) - 14,057 plays
- All Gone - (1:13) - 14,776 plays
- The Last of Us (Goodnight) - (0:51) - 15,180 plays
- The Outbreak - (1:31) - 13,400 plays
- All Gone (No Escape) - (2:54) - 17,608 plays