366 Shouts - 6,242,052 Scrobbles
Gustavo A. Santaolalla (b. 1952, El Palomar, Buenos Aires province) is an Argentine musician, producer and composer whose musical style frequently combines elements of rock, soul, African rhythms and Latin American folk. He is now one of the most sought after producers in the Latin American scene. Santaolalla transferred his musical efforts to film soundtracks in the late 1990s, producing albums for the films Amores Perros, 21 Grams and The Motorcycle Diaries.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Choice - (1:42) - 40,997 plays
- The Path (A New Beginning) - (2:47) - 31,750 plays
- The Last of Us - (3:03) - 40,469 plays
- The Quarantine Zone (20 Years Later) - (3:40) - 12,574 plays
- Forgotten Memories - (1:07) - 12,623 plays
- Vanishing Grace - (2:06) - 13,578 plays
- All Gone (No Escape) - (2:54) - 15,415 plays
- All Gone - (1:13) - 11,690 plays
- The Hour - (1:01) - 11,206 plays
- The Outbreak - (1:31) - 10,417 plays