351 Shouts - 5,644,549 Scrobbles
Gustavo A. Santaolalla (b. 1952, El Palomar, Buenos Aires province) is an Argentine musician, producer and composer whose musical style frequently combines elements of rock, soul, African rhythms and Latin American folk. He is now one of the most sought after producers in the Latin American scene. Santaolalla transferred his musical efforts to film soundtracks in the late 1990s, producing albums for the films Amores Perros, 21 Grams and The Motorcycle Diaries.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Choice - (1:42) - 24,661 plays
- The Last of Us - (3:03) - 40,550 plays
- The Path (A New Beginning) - (2:47) - 17,491 plays
- The Quarantine Zone (20 Years Later) - (3:40) - 14,477 plays
- Forgotten Memories - (1:07) - 14,646 plays
- Vanishing Grace - (2:06) - 15,286 plays
- The Wings - (1:52) - 11,281 plays
- The Hour - (1:01) - 13,044 plays
- All Gone - (1:13) - 14,217 plays
- The Last of Us (Goodnight) - (0:51) - 14,310 plays