359 Shouts - 5,895,135 Scrobbles
Gustavo A. Santaolalla (b. 1952, El Palomar, Buenos Aires province) is an Argentine musician, producer and composer whose musical style frequently combines elements of rock, soul, African rhythms and Latin American folk. He is now one of the most sought after producers in the Latin American scene. Santaolalla transferred his musical efforts to film soundtracks in the late 1990s, producing albums for the films Amores Perros, 21 Grams and The Motorcycle Diaries.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Choice - (1:42) - 33,898 plays
- The Last of Us - (3:03) - 40,705 plays
- The Path (A New Beginning) - (2:47) - 23,503 plays
- The Quarantine Zone (20 Years Later) - (3:40) - 14,466 plays
- Forgotten Memories - (1:07) - 14,210 plays
- Vanishing Grace - (2:06) - 14,951 plays
- All Gone - (1:13) - 13,565 plays
- The Hour - (1:01) - 12,414 plays
- The Last of Us (Goodnight) - (0:51) - 13,704 plays
- All Gone (No Escape) - (2:54) - 16,191 plays