361 Shouts - 6,137,371 Scrobbles
Gustavo A. Santaolalla (b. 1952, El Palomar, Buenos Aires province) is an Argentine musician, producer and composer whose musical style frequently combines elements of rock, soul, African rhythms and Latin American folk. He is now one of the most sought after producers in the Latin American scene. Santaolalla transferred his musical efforts to film soundtracks in the late 1990s, producing albums for the films Amores Perros, 21 Grams and The Motorcycle Diaries.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Choice - (1:42) - 44,344 plays
- The Path (A New Beginning) - (2:47) - 31,083 plays
- The Last of Us - (3:03) - 40,505 plays
- The Quarantine Zone (20 Years Later) - (3:40) - 13,041 plays
- Forgotten Memories - (1:07) - 13,132 plays
- Vanishing Grace - (2:06) - 14,287 plays
- All Gone - (1:13) - 12,350 plays
- All Gone (No Escape) - (2:54) - 15,907 plays
- The Hour - (1:01) - 11,647 plays
- The Outbreak - (1:31) - 10,833 plays