318 Shouts - 2,810,393 Scrobbles
Gustav Mahler (7 July 1860 – 18 May 1911) was a Bohemian-Austrian composer and conductor. Mahler was best known during his own lifetime as one of the leading orchestral and operatic conductors of the day, but he has since come to be acknowledged as among the most important post-romantic composers – a remarkable feat for a figure whose mature creativity was concentrated in just two genres: song and symphony.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Symphony No. 5 in C sharp minor: IV. Adagietto - (12:10) - 17,429 plays
- Um Mitternacht - (6:28) - 4,606 plays
- III. In ruhig fliessender Bewegung - (10:44) - 3,972 plays
- Adagietto - (12:03) - 3,642 plays
- Symphony No. 1 in D major, "Titan": III. Feierlich und gemessen, ohne zu schleppen - (10:08) - 2,957 plays
- Andante moderato - (16:05) - 2,345 plays
- Wenn mein Schatz Hochzeit macht - (4:00) - 2,013 plays
- Part II: Ich spur’ soeben nebeind um Felsenhoh - Hier ist die Aussicht frei - Freudig empfangen wir - (1:08) - 2,046 plays
- Symphony No. 5 In C Sharp Minor: I. Trauermarsch. In Gemessenem Schritt. Streng. Wie Ein Kondukt (Funeral March. In Measured Tread. ...) - (12:57) - 1,668 plays
- Symphony No.5 In C Sharp Minor - 4th Movement - (4:09) - 1,692 plays