0 Shouts - 5,216 Scrobbles
Gunadasa Kapuge (August 7, 1945 – April 3, 2003) was a Sri Lankan musician. Kapuge was born on August 7, 1945 either in the village of Miriswatte in the Galle District or in the tiny village of Thanabaddegama in Elpitiya. He was the second of eight children. He went to school until grade five at Karandeniya Central College and later at Dharmasoka College in Ambalangoda, where he initially studied science before switching to music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Bindu Bindu Tharaka - (3:33) - 6 plays
- Oba Pem Karana - 10 plays
- Bimbarak Senaga - 8 plays
- Viduli Mini Pahan - 6 plays
- Ninda Nathi Raye - (3:46) - 9 plays
- Nirmala - 6 plays
- Aan Nage - 5 plays
- Kavuruth Ennethi - 6 plays
- Man Mulawee - (3:58) - 3 plays
- Dethola Nokee De - (3:00) - 5 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online