0 Shouts - 4,705 Scrobbles
Gunadasa Kapuge (August 7, 1945 – April 3, 2003) was a Sri Lankan musician. Kapuge was born on August 7, 1945 either in the village of Miriswatte in the Galle District or in the tiny village of Thanabaddegama in Elpitiya. He was the second of eight children. He went to school until grade five at Karandeniya Central College and later at Dharmasoka College in Ambalangoda, where he initially studied science before switching to music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Duka Hadu Dena Raye - (3:19) - 7 plays
- Unmada Sithuwam - 6 plays
- Dethola Nokee De - (3:00) - 5 plays
- Damapatin - (4:37) - 5 plays
- Awado Sansare - 4 plays
- Aan Nage - 6 plays
- Kavuruth Ennethi - 4 plays
- Bindu Bindu Tharaka - (3:33) - 4 plays
- Dasa Nilupul Thema - (3:16) - 3 plays
- Oba Pem Karana - 22 plays