0 Shouts - 4,629 Scrobbles
Gunadasa Kapuge (August 7, 1945 – April 3, 2003) was a Sri Lankan musician. Kapuge was born on August 7, 1945 either in the village of Miriswatte in the Galle District or in the tiny village of Thanabaddegama in Elpitiya. He was the second of eight children. He went to school until grade five at Karandeniya Central College and later at Dharmasoka College in Ambalangoda, where he initially studied science before switching to music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Unmada Sithuwam - 20 plays
- Duka Hadu Dena Raye - (3:19) - 13 plays
- Ninda Nathi Raye - (3:46) - 15 plays
- Awado Sansare - 9 plays
- Aiyandiye - 10 plays
- Situ Kumariye - (2:27) - 7 plays
- Oba Pem Karana - 37 plays
- Viduli Mini Pahan - 11 plays
- Ahasa Usata - 6 plays
- Damapatin - (4:37) - 9 plays