0 Shouts - 18,467 Scrobbles
Sampooran Singh Gulzar (born as on August 18, 1936), famously known as Gulzar, is an Indian poet, lyricist, film-maker, director, and playwright from India. He works primarily in Hindi and Urdu languages. He was born in Dina, Jhelum District, British India, located in the current-day West Punjab, Pakistan. As a lyricist, Gulzar is best known for his association with the music director Rahul Dev Burman, and has also worked with other leading Hindi movie music directors including Sachin Dev Burman, Salil Chowdhury, and Madan Mohan.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Chaiyya Chaiyya - (6:48) - 93 plays
- Jiya Jale - (5:02) - 50 plays
- Tere Ishq Mein - (5:33) - 26 plays
- Dil Se Re - (6:40) - 15 plays
- Ae Ajnabi - (5:49) - 17 plays
- Gulzar Speaks - Khwab - (1:03) - 9 plays
- Ibn(E-Batuta) - (3:42) - 54 plays
- Kata Kata Bechara Bakra - (5:11) - 57 plays
- Thok De Killi Ki - (5:02) - 58 plays
- Gulzar Speaks - (0:46) - 9 plays