5 Shouts - 26,095 Scrobbles
Guignol is a Brooklyn-based quartet that performs original tunes in the balkan/klezmer/folk tradition. The group consists of Franz Nicolay on accordion, Peter Hess on clarinet, John Bollinger on drums, and George Rush on tuba. They have two releases: a full length self-titled CD and a split EP (entitled Drink the Best Wine First) with the band Nanuchka. Different group: Guignol was a one-off project comprised of members of Volcano the Bear (Laurence Coleman, Aaron Moore, Nick Mott on 2 tracks) and Jeremy Barnes (Neutral Milk Hotel, Bablicon, A Hawk and a Hacksaw).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- All or Nothing Machine - (2:13) - 50 plays
- Grifter's Delight - (2:14) - 38 plays
- Bad Day At the U.N. - (2:40) - 42 plays
- Salt Chunk Mary Fight Song - (3:42) - 54 plays
- Tea House - (3:02) - 37 plays
- Big Lazy - (2:36) - 27 plays
- Underground At the Dressler - (4:01) - 26 plays
- The Wind-Up Bird - (3:34) - 26 plays
- King of Uruk - (4:23) - 22 plays
- Agada - (3:39) - 27 plays