5 Shouts - 26,602 Scrobbles
Guignol is a Brooklyn-based quartet that performs original tunes in the balkan/klezmer/folk tradition. The group consists of Franz Nicolay on accordion, Peter Hess on clarinet, John Bollinger on drums, and George Rush on tuba. They have two releases: a full length self-titled CD and a split EP (entitled Drink the Best Wine First) with the band Nanuchka. Different group: Guignol was a one-off project comprised of members of Volcano the Bear (Laurence Coleman, Aaron Moore, Nick Mott on 2 tracks) and Jeremy Barnes (Neutral Milk Hotel, Bablicon, A Hawk and a Hacksaw).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- All or Nothing Machine - (2:13) - 53 plays
- Bad Day At the U.N. - (2:40) - 35 plays
- Salt Chunk Mary Fight Song - (3:42) - 57 plays
- Tea House - (3:02) - 34 plays
- Grifter's Delight - (2:14) - 32 plays
- Agada - (3:39) - 30 plays
- A Liquor Never Brewed (with Guignol) - (3:21) - 19 plays
- King of Uruk - (4:23) - 35 plays
- Fire Walk With Me - (4:04) - 39 plays
- Big Lazy - (2:36) - 33 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online