11 Shouts - 69,266 Scrobbles
Guido Schneider has been producing electronic music for more than 16 years now. Strongly influenced by "EBM“ he started his first project in 1991 with a friend and his first records were released on SPV. In 1995 he founded his own Label "Neue Welten“ (New Worlds) based in Zelle, Germany. In 1996 he moved to Berlin where he began to fully focus on music. His productions and co-productions (e.g. as "Schneider & Radecki“ with Sammy Dee) always sounded sort of minimal, but also functional as he dared to stick his head out of his soundlab at an early stage...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Albertino - Original - (7:34) - 182 plays
- Eijeijei - Original Mix - (3:27) - 113 plays
- Re-Moved - (4:13) - 62 plays
- As Dry as I Can - (3:17) - 56 plays
- Baccara - (7:41) - 44 plays
- Enidane - (9:21) - 40 plays
- In Order To Dance - (6:57) - 35 plays
- Under Control - (7:48) - 39 plays
- Earth Browser - (7:31) - 23 plays
- survivor - (2:03) - 21 plays