0 Shouts - 14,581 Scrobbles
Wafts of Voodoo Techno, stabs of electro blues, inner space sci-fi effects and thick synth melodies coming on like tar flavoured honey. The twisted
noir-pop of the Guessmen confounds expectations. Their recent album "Back From The Bins" has been hailed as a masterpiece by some and un-listenable by those of a delicate disposition. Whilst shifting
from gnarly hobo disco to jazz infused electro, the songs manage to hang together with enough identifiable cohesion to keep things from being on the wrong side of random, maintaining the all important GROOVE as the centre of their world.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Spaceship - (3:48) - 5 plays
- Animals In Suits - (5:06) - 2 plays
- In Fear We Trust - (3:56) - 1 plays
- Spaceship [Mains Ignition Remix] - (3:53) - 1 plays
- Black Balloons - (3:56) - 1 plays
- Orangutango - (1:38) - 1 plays
- Blue Chamber - (2:28) - 5 plays
- Spaceship (Mains Ignition Remix) - (3:53) - 1 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online