Guerouabi El Hachemi
0 Shouts - 455 Scrobbles
El-Hadj El Hachmi Guerouabi (born January 6, 1938, in Algiers, Algeria - died July 17, 2006 in Zeralda, Algeria) was an Algerian singer and composer of Chaâbi and one of the Grand Masters of the Algiers-based Chaâbi music.
He was born in El Mouradia (Algiers) and grew up in Bélouizdad (formerly Belcourt). Two passions occupied Guerouabi's childhood: Football and music. Being a good footballer he played with La Redoute AC football club until 1952. By then he had developed a special interest to music; in particular the music of El Hadj M'Hamed El Anka, M'rizek and Hssissen.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
- Hilary Duff Drops “Chasing The Sun” Comeback Single + Video
- Nicki Minaj Delays “Anaconda” Release A Week Later
- “Weird Al” Yankovic’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ Is His First No.1 Album Ever
- Beyonce, Iggy Azalea, Eminem Top 2014 MTV VMAs Nominations
- Adele’s New Album Reportedly Titled ’25’, Might Embark On World Tour