Guerouabi El Hachemi
0 Shouts - 466 Scrobbles
El-Hadj El Hachmi Guerouabi (born January 6, 1938, in Algiers, Algeria - died July 17, 2006 in Zeralda, Algeria) was an Algerian singer and composer of Chaâbi and one of the Grand Masters of the Algiers-based Chaâbi music.
He was born in El Mouradia (Algiers) and grew up in Bélouizdad (formerly Belcourt). Two passions occupied Guerouabi's childhood: Football and music. Being a good footballer he played with La Redoute AC football club until 1952. By then he had developed a special interest to music; in particular the music of El Hadj M'Hamed El Anka, M'rizek and Hssissen.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Fierce Doorman (El Harraz/Le Cerbère) - (4:27) - 1 plays
- Sir Anaker Lehssane (Suite) - (12:04) - 1 plays
- Li Galbi - (4:58) - 1 plays
- Amda - (6:48) - 1 plays
- Madoum El Hekma - (18:33) - 1 plays
- Qoulou lzinet Elassem - (5:11) - 1 plays
- El Bareh - (5:09) - 1 plays
- Ya Bouya Hnini - (5:54) - 1 plays