Guerouabi El Hachemi
0 Shouts - 422 Scrobbles
El-Hadj El Hachmi Guerouabi (born January 6, 1938, in Algiers, Algeria - died July 17, 2006 in Zeralda, Algeria) was an Algerian singer and composer of Chaâbi and one of the Grand Masters of the Algiers-based Chaâbi music.
He was born in El Mouradia (Algiers) and grew up in Bélouizdad (formerly Belcourt). Two passions occupied Guerouabi's childhood: Football and music. Being a good footballer he played with La Redoute AC football club until 1952. By then he had developed a special interest to music; in particular the music of El Hadj M'Hamed El Anka, M'rizek and Hssissen.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ya Bouya Hnini - (5:54) - 14 plays
- Aouah Aouah - (7:44) - 3 plays
- Djat Echta - (9:47) - 2 plays
- N'Seblek Ya Omri - (5:55) - 2 plays
- Hadjou Lefkar - (22:01) - 2 plays
- Ya Bnel Ouerchan - (5:53) - 12 plays
- Shale Fi H'ssabek - (10:54) - 2 plays
- Elli Yebki - (4:55) - 4 plays
- El Barah (Instrumental) - (4:34) - 2 plays
- Ya Soura - (6:04) - 2 plays