Successful and one of the most popular dancing songs in Peru since 2007, part of the new Peruvian Cumbia or Cumbia Peruana, developed in the 60s in the Peruvian coast, in the little town of Monsefu, 800 km north from Lima, and making the Colombian Cumbia, its own, and developed in more modern bands accompanied with dancing steps and becoming popular across all social and economic levels. Considered a Phenomenon because of the explosive popularity of this rhythm.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Motor y Motivo - (3:16) - 193 plays
- Te Vas Te Vas - (3:48) - 102 plays
- Amor de Mis Amores - (4:07) - 84 plays
- Me Enamore de Ti y Que - (2:58) - 72 plays
- Quien Cura - (3:28) - 102 plays
- Eres Mi Bien - (3:59) - 54 plays
- Te Vas - (3:48) - 77 plays
- Me Olvide de Tu Amor - (3:26) - 45 plays
- Sin Salida - (3:50) - 23 plays
- Adios Amor (Aunque No Pueda Olvidarte) - (4:09) - 22 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online