32 Shouts - 79,268 Scrobbles
Successful and one of the most popular dancing songs in Peru since 2007, part of the new Peruvian Cumbia or Cumbia Peruana, developed in the 60s in the Peruvian coast, in the little town of Monsefu, 800 km north from Lima, and making the Colombian Cumbia, its own, and developed in more modern bands accompanied with dancing steps and becoming popular across all social and economic levels. Considered a Phenomenon because of the explosive popularity of this rhythm.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Motor y Motivo - (3:16) - 296 plays
- Me Enamore de Ti y Que - (2:58) - 171 plays
- Te Vas Te Vas - (3:48) - 164 plays
- Amor de Mis Amores - (4:07) - 174 plays
- Quien Cura - (3:28) - 103 plays
- Te Vas - (3:48) - 121 plays
- Eres Mi Bien - (3:59) - 67 plays
- A Llorar a Otra Parte - (3:49) - 99 plays
- Me Olvide de Tu Amor - (3:26) - 41 plays
- La Culebritica - (3:48) - 49 plays