5 Shouts - 13,850 Scrobbles
What happens when Bordeaux-based young musicians listen to their
favourite post-punk records all night long and think this is not
enough? Not powerful enough. Not sexy enough. Not dark enough.
They gather in a basement to create the apocalyptic sound that sums
up the 21 st century generation: kids who want to dance, hug, fight,
sweat, get high and eventually join the band on stage. In this GRS CLUB,
explosive drumming brings the bass and keyboards into an irresistible
exotic transe, controlled by the haunted singer’s cutting-edge guitars.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Times They Are A Changing - Digital Exclusive - (3:50) - 63 plays
- Beta - (3:34) - 63 plays
- Leave Me Out - (4:07) - 42 plays
- Fake - (4:45) - 28 plays
- Unknown Pleasures - (4:08) - 18 plays
- The Times They Are A Changing - (4:14) - 8 plays
- September last week - (3:59) - 9 plays
- Fake (Tom Deluxx Remix) - (4:45) - 12 plays
- Pornocracy - (3:44) - 6 plays
- Utopie - (4:03) - 5 plays