47 Shouts - 103,492 Scrobbles
Brighton, UK's Sam McGarrigle was just 19 years old when he began recording lo-fi fuzz pop songs as Gross Magic in late 2010. From the strength of early online demos, much attention was flung at Gross Magic, critically praised by some as the brightest possible continuation of the lo-fi revivalism and '90s indie nostalgia championed by bands like Wavves and Yuck just years earlier. The early phase of Gross Magic's songwriting fell into a decidedly bedroom pop zone...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lyricssweetest touch
I told too much
still gambling he knows my name
you talk too much
- Yesterdays - (2:29) - 992 plays
- We're Awake Tonight - (3:08) - 432 plays
- Can't Ignore My Heart - (4:15) - 347 plays
- Teen Jamz - (3:10) - 255 plays
- Dream Gurl - (3:29) - 212 plays
- Waiting For You - (4:40) - 110 plays
- Sick - (0:30) - 61 plays
- 'Sweetest Touch' - 32 plays
- PYT - (3:18) - 30 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online