43 Shouts - 94,780 Scrobbles
Brighton, UK's Sam McGarrigle was just 19 years old when he began recording lo-fi fuzz pop songs as Gross Magic in late 2010. From the strength of early online demos, much attention was flung at Gross Magic, critically praised by some as the brightest possible continuation of the lo-fi revivalism and '90s indie nostalgia championed by bands like Wavves and Yuck just years earlier. The early phase of Gross Magic's songwriting fell into a decidedly bedroom pop zone...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sweetest Touch - (3:26) - 1,626 plays
- Yesterdays - (2:29) - 1,077 plays
- We're Awake Tonight - (3:08) - 627 plays
- Teen Jamz - (3:10) - 528 plays
- Can't Ignore My Heart - (4:15) - 423 plays
- Dream Gurl - (3:29) - 332 plays
- Sick - (0:30) - 168 plays
- Waiting For You - (4:40) - 244 plays
- P.Y.T - (0:30) - 104 plays
- PYT - (3:18) - 63 plays