19 Shouts - 20,791 Scrobbles
Active throughout the nineties and this decade, Grimble Grumble hail from Chicago, Illinois and purvey a lo-fi psych-rock (their name refers to Pink Floyd song) sound that incorporates the zeal of punk rock with the structures of prior post-rock greats like Mogwai. Some listeners liken them to Spacemen 3, as they retain a classic, bluesy / garage rock sound. They lack a wide listener base, and as such it's difficult to obtain a lot of information about them. Their lineup: Christine Garcia on vocals, Mike Bulington on drums, Josh Hudson on guitar, Saleem Dhamee also on guitar.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- rail road - (4:56) - 127 plays
- Third Song - (6:08) - 123 plays
- Gossip, Numbers And Theories - 42 plays
- casanova - (4:59) - 39 plays
- fall - (6:53) - 13 plays
- wish song - (6:53) - 18 plays
- emma sleeping blues - (6:19) - 13 plays
- Odyssey And Oracle - 15 plays
- intro - (2:56) - 11 plays
- Untitled - (0:39) - 13 plays