281 Shouts - 750,252 Scrobbles
Grim Reaper is a British heavy metal band from the NWOBHM style and era. The band was formed in 1979 in Droitwich, England, by Nick Bowcott. They were signed to Darryl Johnston's Ebony Records and their debut was "See You in Hell". The album, with cover design by Garry Sharpe-Young, was released in 1984 and was distributed worldwide through RCA Records. Grim Reaper soon became readily identifiable with Bowcott's skillful guitar work and singer Steve Grimmett's not-always-quite-on-key banshee screams.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsSee you in hell
Can I make you an offer? You can't refuse
I kept my eyes on you 'cause I tell you that you lose
And you can come with me to a place you'll know so well
And I will take you to the very gates of Hell
- LyricsYeah, rock you to hell
Rock you to hell
What's wrong with our society
Is it fear or apathy?
Don't let other people run your life
- Fear No Evil - (3:59) - 1,808 plays
- Dead On Arrival - (4:30) - 1,660 plays
- Now or Never - (2:50) - 1,359 plays
- All Hell Let Loose - (4:23) - 1,322 plays
- Run for Your Life - (3:39) - 1,220 plays
- Liar - (2:48) - 1,248 plays
- The Show Must Go On - (7:24) - 1,385 plays
- Wrath of the Ripper - (3:13) - 1,238 plays