279 Shouts - 735,382 Scrobbles
Grim Reaper is a British heavy metal band from the NWOBHM style and era. The band was formed in 1979 in Droitwich, England, by Nick Bowcott. They were signed to Darryl Johnston's Ebony Records and their debut was "See You in Hell". The album, with cover design by Garry Sharpe-Young, was released in 1984 and was distributed worldwide through RCA Records. Grim Reaper soon became readily identifiable with Bowcott's skillful guitar work and singer Steve Grimmett's not-always-quite-on-key banshee screams.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsSee you in hell
Can I make you an offer? You can't refuse
I kept my eyes on you 'cause I tell you that you lose
And you can come with me to a place you'll know so well
And I will take you to the very gates of Hell
- LyricsYeah, rock you to hell
Rock you to hell
What's wrong with our society
Is it fear or apathy?
Don't let other people run your life
- Dead On Arrival - (4:30) - 1,823 plays
- Fear No Evil - (3:59) - 1,737 plays
- Now or Never - (2:50) - 1,512 plays
- All Hell Let Loose - (4:23) - 1,416 plays
- Run for Your Life - (3:39) - 1,319 plays
- Liar - (2:48) - 1,371 plays
- The Show Must Go On - (7:24) - 1,541 plays
- Wrath of the Ripper - (3:13) - 1,368 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online