268 Shouts - 672,022 Scrobbles
Grim Reaper is a British heavy metal band from the NWOBHM style and era. The band was formed in 1979 in Droitwich, England, by Nick Bowcott. They were signed to Darryl Johnston's Ebony Records and their debut was "See You in Hell". The album, with cover design by Garry Sharpe-Young, was released in 1984 and was distributed worldwide through RCA Records. Grim Reaper soon became readily identifiable with Bowcott's skillful guitar work and singer Steve Grimmett's not-always-quite-on-key banshee screams.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- See You in Hell - (4:16) - 5,389 plays
- Rock You to Hell - (4:01) - 2,405 plays
- Dead On Arrival - (4:30) - 2,164 plays
- Fear No Evil - (3:59) - 1,959 plays
- Now or Never - (2:50) - 1,750 plays
- The Show Must Go On - (7:24) - 2,056 plays
- Run for Your Life - (3:39) - 1,529 plays
- Liar - (2:48) - 1,643 plays
- All Hell Let Loose - (4:23) - 1,571 plays
- Wrath of the Ripper - (3:13) - 1,637 plays