273 Shouts - 695,237 Scrobbles
Grim Reaper is a British heavy metal band from the NWOBHM style and era. The band was formed in 1979 in Droitwich, England, by Nick Bowcott. They were signed to Darryl Johnston's Ebony Records and their debut was "See You in Hell". The album, with cover design by Garry Sharpe-Young, was released in 1984 and was distributed worldwide through RCA Records. Grim Reaper soon became readily identifiable with Bowcott's skillful guitar work and singer Steve Grimmett's not-always-quite-on-key banshee screams.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- See You in Hell - (4:16) - 5,538 plays
- Rock You to Hell - (4:01) - 2,744 plays
- Dead On Arrival - (4:30) - 2,302 plays
- Fear No Evil - (3:59) - 2,057 plays
- Now or Never - (2:50) - 1,905 plays
- Liar - (2:48) - 1,826 plays
- Run for Your Life - (3:39) - 1,693 plays
- The Show Must Go On - (7:24) - 2,067 plays
- All Hell Let Loose - (4:23) - 1,762 plays
- Wrath of the Ripper - (3:13) - 1,761 plays