When you hear the rhythm and melody of the single 'Murderer' it's easy to think it's Jamaican, but even if Lotta Griffith has been fascinated by the West Indies on and off for a couple of years, she originates from Vimmerby in the depth of Småland, Sweden.
She has worked with Herbie Crichlow, The Latin Kings and Dag Taylor.
Lotta writes all her own lyrics and says that she gets her inspiration from "The Most High".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Murderer - (2:52) - 80 plays
- Wild Arms - (3:21) - 2 plays
- Heffalumps - (3:07) - 2 plays
- Mr. James - (2:56) - 2 plays
- Calcipher - (3:14) - 2 plays
- Senocular - (3:32) - 1 plays
- SwallowedDevouredDigested - (2:38) - 1 plays
- Moon: Day 3 - (4:25) - 1 plays
- Murderer [Radio Mix] - (2:53) - 1 plays
- Mumbled Beginnings - (2:53) - 1 plays