458 Shouts - 2,533,530 Scrobbles
Having spent nearly two years on the road touring in support of 88 Keys and Counting, The end of 2008 saw Grieves enlisting the help of friend and collaborator Budo to co-produce Together/Apart bringing his signature swiss-army knife, multi-instrumental backdrop to Grieves' hauntingly poignant narrative. The album began taking shape in New York as the two built off the success 88 Keys and Counting had generated and paired it with the intensity they developed from their live performances.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- On The Rocks - (3:09) - 15,450 plays
- Rain Damage - (3:20) - 11,683 plays
- Whoa Is Me - (3:20) - 11,344 plays
- Shreds - (3:23) - 14,860 plays
- Bloody Poetry - (3:21) - 9,253 plays
- Sunny Side Of Hell - (3:57) - 9,636 plays
- Serpents - (3:20) - 10,909 plays
- Light Speed - (3:51) - 8,130 plays
- Over You (feat. B. Lewis) - (1:30) - 8,546 plays
- Breath of Air - (3:20) - 8,805 plays