237 Shouts - 536,293 Scrobbles
United States of America (Boston, Massachusetts) Grief was founded in 1991 by Terry Savastano and drummer Randy Odierno of crust band Disrupt. Grief's sludgy doom metal brought extremely slow riffs to the metal underground. The band was heavily influenced by Black Sabbath, Eyehategod and doom warriors Saint Vitus. Grief's music was jagged, noisy, harsh and brutally dissonant. Lead singer Jeff Hayward favored the sort of tortured, throat-shredding...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Earthworm - (9:50) - 1,430 plays
- I Hate You - (6:10) - 1,082 plays
- World Of Hurt - (5:02) - 1,050 plays
- Hate Grows Stronger - (8:23) - 960 plays
- Ruined - (4:25) - 896 plays
- Fed Up - (6:28) - 665 plays
- Lifeless - (2:58) - 751 plays
- Stricken - (6:00) - 670 plays
- Come To Grief - (8:10) - 820 plays
- Fucked Upstairs - (4:24) - 667 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online