230 Shouts - 507,867 Scrobbles
United States of America (Boston, Massachusetts) Grief was founded in 1991 by Terry Savastano and drummer Randy Odierno of crust band Disrupt. Grief's sludgy doom metal brought extremely slow riffs to the metal underground. The band was heavily influenced by Black Sabbath, Eyehategod and doom warriors Saint Vitus. Grief's music was jagged, noisy, harsh and brutally dissonant. Lead singer Jeff Hayward favored the sort of tortured, throat-shredding...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Earthworm - (9:52) - 1,482 plays
- I Hate You - (6:11) - 1,147 plays
- Hate Grows Stronger - (8:24) - 955 plays
- World Of Hurt - (5:03) - 1,073 plays
- Ruined - (4:26) - 859 plays
- Lifeless - (2:58) - 854 plays
- Depression - (9:03) - 798 plays
- Fucked Upstairs - (4:24) - 737 plays
- Come To Grief - (8:12) - 694 plays
- Fed Up - (6:29) - 652 plays