Gridlock was an experimental electronic band originally created by Mike Wells in 1994. A year later, Mike Cadoo joined up, and the duo released their first two demos, Sickness and Frozen, and soon signed to Pendragon Records in 1997. Their style was originally akin to the sound of early Skinny Puppy with less vocals and an ambient aspect not normally found in industrial. Eventually, they took on a more epic soundscape; slowly removing their traditional industrial influence and cultivating an experimental sound, combining elements of ambient, drum and bass, idm/glitch, and noise.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Pallid - (4:25) - 2,149 plays
- Return - (5:26) - 2,290 plays
- Chrometaphor - (5:00) - 1,623 plays
- Distance - (2:56) - 1,517 plays
- Invert - 1,569 plays
- Displacement - (4:46) - 1,225 plays
- Scratch - (2:58) - 1,191 plays
- Atomontage - (6:35) - 1,212 plays
- Untitled - (3:37) - 2,603 plays
- The 8th Winter - (3:24) - 1,083 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online