353 Shouts - 1,270,803 Scrobbles
Gridlock was an experimental electronic band originally created by Mike Wells in 1994. A year later, Mike Cadoo joined up, and the duo released their first two demos, Sickness and Frozen, and soon signed to Pendragon Records in 1997. Their style was originally akin to the sound of early Skinny Puppy with less vocals and an ambient aspect not normally found in industrial. Eventually, they took on a more epic soundscape; slowly removing their traditional industrial influence and cultivating an experimental sound, combining elements of ambient, drum and bass, idm/glitch, and noise.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Displacement - (4:46) - 2,371 plays
- Pallid - (4:25) - 2,417 plays
- Return - (5:26) - 2,522 plays
- Chrometaphor - (5:00) - 2,147 plays
- Distance - (2:56) - 1,949 plays
- Invert - 2,083 plays
- Scratch - (2:58) - 1,604 plays
- Atomontage - (6:35) - 1,599 plays
- The 8th Winter - (3:24) - 1,499 plays
- Song23 - (5:11) - 1,586 plays