86 Shouts - 1,521,825 Scrobbles
Gretchen Frances Wilson (born June 26, 1973 in Pocahontas, Illinois) is a Grammy award-winning American country music singer-songwriter. Gretchen was born in Pocahontas, Illinois to a 16-year-old mother. Her father left before she was two years old, and she and her mother lived in trailer parks and relative poverty. Gretchen's mother worked as a waitress, and Gretchen herself dropped out of the 8th grade at age 15 to work as a cook and bartender in rural Illinois.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Redneck Woman - (3:42) - 8,866 plays
- Here for the Party - (3:16) - 4,920 plays
- All Jacked Up - (3:33) - 1,530 plays
- California Girls - (2:48) - 1,263 plays
- Homewrecker - (3:26) - 1,023 plays
- When I Think About Cheatin' - (4:08) - 803 plays
- Still Rollin' - (4:41) - 512 plays
- Work Hard, Play Harder - (3:10) - 643 plays
- I Don't Feel Like Loving You Today - (2:42) - 535 plays
- Over the Hills & Far Away - (4:57) - 322 plays