86 Shouts - 1,518,213 Scrobbles
Gretchen Frances Wilson (born June 26, 1973 in Pocahontas, Illinois) is a Grammy award-winning American country music singer-songwriter. Gretchen was born in Pocahontas, Illinois to a 16-year-old mother. Her father left before she was two years old, and she and her mother lived in trailer parks and relative poverty. Gretchen's mother worked as a waitress, and Gretchen herself dropped out of the 8th grade at age 15 to work as a cook and bartender in rural Illinois.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsWell, I ain't never been Barbie doll type
No, I can't swig that sweet champagne, I'd rather drink beer all night
In a tavern or in a honky tonk or on a four-wheel drive tailgate
I've got posters on my wall of Skynyrd, Kid and Strait
Some people look down on me, but I don't give a rip
- Here for the Party - (3:16) - 5,112 plays
- LyricsHey yeah!
Well five thirty P.M. rolls around
There's a little old joint outside of town
I only got time for a couple of beers
And a jukebox song ringing in my ear
- California Girls - (2:48) - 1,384 plays
- Homewrecker - (3:26) - 1,160 plays
- When I Think About Cheatin' - (4:08) - 862 plays
- Still Rollin' - (4:41) - 583 plays
- Work Hard, Play Harder - (3:10) - 755 plays
- I Don't Feel Like Loving You Today - (2:42) - 620 plays
- One Of The Boys - (3:37) - 418 plays