219 Shouts - 3,189,497 Scrobbles
Gregory Isaacs (born on 15 July 1951 in Fletchers Land, Kingston, Jamaica and died on 25 October 2010 in London) was a Reggae singer and songwriter. Gregory Anthony Isaacs is known as "The Cool Ruler" for his seductive crooning vocal style. Gregory attributed his greatest musical influences to R&B greats Sam Cooke and Percy Sledge, in addition to Delroy Wilson, Alton Ellis and Ken Boothe. In the late 1960s, Gregory first performed in a vocal trio called The Concords, after being encouraged by Byron Lee.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Night Nurse - (4:02) - 19,643 plays
- Cool Down the Pace - (5:17) - 6,612 plays
- Material Man - (3:37) - 2,430 plays
- Stranger In Town - (3:49) - 2,443 plays
- Sad To Know (You're Leaving) - (4:11) - 1,904 plays
- Objection Overruled - (3:52) - 1,769 plays
- Hot Stepper - (4:35) - 1,829 plays
- Public Eyes - (2:57) - 1,509 plays
- Rumours - (6:11) - 1,722 plays
- Slave Master - (2:29) - 1,594 plays