10 Shouts - 139,275 Scrobbles
Gregory Abbott burst on the music scene in the late eighties and early nineties with his multi-platinum mega-hit "Shake You Down", top 5 R&B hits "Got The Feelin (Its Over)", "I'll Prove It To You" and "Let Me Be Your Hero". He has written and recorded with artists such as Whitney Houston, Ashford & Simpson, Bill Cosby, Cindi Lauper, Brenda Russell, Jennifer Warnes, Michael Bolton, Ronnie Spector, Diane Warren, Leiber/Stoller and Barry Mann, to name just a few.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Shake You Down - (4:04) - 6,113 plays
- LyricsOh! yeah...
Girl I've been watching you
from so far across the floor now baby
that's nothing new
I've watched you
- Shake You Down (Single Version) - (4:04) - 186 plays
- I Got The Feelin' (It's Over) - (4:05) - 117 plays
- I Got The Feeling' (It's Over) - (4:05) - 191 plays
- Say You Will - (3:58) - 65 plays
- You're My Angel - (3:54) - 66 plays
- Shake Down - (4:07) - 158 plays
- I'll Prove It To You - (4:04) - 66 plays
- Wait Until Tomorrow - (3:50) - 45 plays