85 Shouts - 730,588 Scrobbles
In the field of electronic music, Gregor Tresher is by no means a debutant. For more than seven years the thirty-year old DJ and producer from Rhine-Main area gathered merits modernizing the algorithms of electronic music. It has been his "Still EP" in 2005 that upgraded him into the Champions League of European Techno producers and many highlight releases like "Neon", "Full Range Madness" or "The Now People" on labels like Great Stuff, Datapunk, Cocoon or Terminal M convinced the readers of German magazine "Raveline" to vote him as "Best Producer 2006".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- A Thousand Nights (Original Mix) - Original Mix - (7:37) - 3,523 plays
- Days For Minor Keys - (3:12) - 1,492 plays
- A Thousand Nights - (7:37) - 1,027 plays
- Frontline - (6:17) - 806 plays
- Nightcolors - (7:42) - 634 plays
- Warpaint - (7:00) - 533 plays
- Permafrost - (7:22) - 427 plays
- Escape To Amsterdam - (5:37) - 302 plays
- Black Relief - (6:55) - 377 plays
- A Thousand Nights - Original Mix - (7:36) - 398 plays