85 Shouts - 719,108 Scrobbles
In the field of electronic music, Gregor Tresher is by no means a debutant. For more than seven years the thirty-year old DJ and producer from Rhine-Main area gathered merits modernizing the algorithms of electronic music. It has been his "Still EP" in 2005 that upgraded him into the Champions League of European Techno producers and many highlight releases like "Neon", "Full Range Madness" or "The Now People" on labels like Great Stuff, Datapunk, Cocoon or Terminal M convinced the readers of German magazine "Raveline" to vote him as "Best Producer 2006".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- A Thousand Nights (Original Mix) - Original Mix - (7:37) - 3,984 plays
- A Thousand Nights - (7:37) - 1,013 plays
- Frontline - (6:17) - 666 plays
- Nightcolors - (7:42) - 663 plays
- Escape To Amsterdam - (5:37) - 370 plays
- Permafrost - (7:22) - 431 plays
- Escape to Amsterdam (DJ Madskillz and 2000 And One Remix) - (8:41) - 342 plays
- Warpaint - (7:00) - 524 plays
- Still - (5:54) - 382 plays
- Under a Red Moon - (6:20) - 363 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online