82 Shouts - 628,577 Scrobbles
In the field of electronic music, Gregor Tresher is by no means a debutant. For more than seven years the thirty-year old DJ and producer from Rhine-Main area gathered merits modernizing the algorithms of electronic music. It has been his "Still EP" in 2005 that upgraded him into the Champions League of European Techno producers and many highlight releases like "Neon", "Full Range Madness" or "The Now People" on labels like Great Stuff, Datapunk, Cocoon or Terminal M convinced the readers of German magazine "Raveline" to vote him as "Best Producer 2006".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- A Thousand Nights (Original Mix) - Original Mix - (7:37) - 3,263 plays
- Still - (5:54) - 1,776 plays
- The Joker - (7:48) - 1,547 plays
- A Thousand Nights - (7:37) - 2,053 plays
- Break New Soil - (9:20) - 1,105 plays
- 95 Days - (6:56) - 1,075 plays
- As Days Go By - (7:09) - 964 plays
- Break New Soil (Daniel Stefanik remix) - (8:04) - 798 plays
- Frontline - (6:17) - 639 plays
- A Thousand Nights - Extrawelt Remix - (8:22) - 541 plays