85 Shouts - 709,384 Scrobbles
In the field of electronic music, Gregor Tresher is by no means a debutant. For more than seven years the thirty-year old DJ and producer from Rhine-Main area gathered merits modernizing the algorithms of electronic music. It has been his "Still EP" in 2005 that upgraded him into the Champions League of European Techno producers and many highlight releases like "Neon", "Full Range Madness" or "The Now People" on labels like Great Stuff, Datapunk, Cocoon or Terminal M convinced the readers of German magazine "Raveline" to vote him as "Best Producer 2006".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- A Thousand Nights (Original Mix) - Original Mix - (7:37) - 4,246 plays
- A Thousand Nights - (7:37) - 943 plays
- Frontline - (6:17) - 688 plays
- Nightcolors - (7:42) - 640 plays
- Escape To Amsterdam - (5:37) - 388 plays
- Escape to Amsterdam (DJ Madskillz and 2000 And One Remix) - (8:41) - 391 plays
- Permafrost - (7:22) - 443 plays
- Still - (5:54) - 416 plays
- Full Range Madness - (6:00) - 454 plays
- Under a Red Moon - (6:20) - 386 plays