1 Shouts - 1,027 Scrobbles
The Monterey Bay Blues Festival calls master guitarist Gregg Wright . . . “the new King of Rockin' Blues Guitar!” He’s an electrifying live performer who “learned how to not look like a statue, performing beside Michael Jackson every night on the Victory Tour!” His guitar playing leaves audiences spellbound . . . “Wright is one of the most innovative guitarists of our time . . . he's got more depth than the Atlantic Ocean!” raves the International Guitar Festival of Great Britain. All this is accompanied by excellent songwriting, a soulful voice and rare style.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Livin' For Real - (5:09) - 4 plays
- Nocturne - (5:13) - 4 plays
- Millennium Dawn - (1:26) - 4 plays
- G's Blues - (4:46) - 2 plays
- G'on Wit'cha Bad Self - (3:14) - 2 plays
- Plenty of No Money - (6:50) - 1 plays
- Hoodoo Man;. - (3:33) - 1 plays
- Hoodoo Man - (3:35) - 1 plays
- I'm My Own Boss Man - (5:31) - 1 plays
- Tricked By the Devil - (0:30) - 1 plays