Gregory Regis Ginn (born June 8, 1954) is a guitarist, songwriter and singer. He is best known for being the leader of and primary songwriter for the punk rock band Black Flag, which he founded and led from 1976 to 1986 and 2013 to present. Since breaking up Black Flag, Ginn has recorded a few solo albums, and has performed with the bands HOR, Fastgato, The October Faction, Gone, Confront James, EL BAD, Mojack, and he also played bass with Tom Troccoli's Dog.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Pig Mf - (1:34) - 31 plays
- I Can't Wait - (2:30) - 21 plays
- On a Roll - (2:36) - 21 plays
- Yes Officer - (2:26) - 17 plays
- Pf Flyer - (1:19) - 18 plays
- Not That Simple - (1:31) - 22 plays
- Nightmares - (2:37) - 18 plays
- You Drive Me Crazy - (3:40) - 19 plays
- I've Changed - (1:27) - 19 plays
- Never Change, Baby - (0:41) - 18 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online