9 Shouts - 16,335 Scrobbles
Green Machine is a Japanese band. They named themselves after the Kyuss song "Green Machine", the second track on Blues for the Red Sun. In 1995 they released their debut album, D.A.M.N., on Man's Ruin Records. They followed with The Earth Beater two years later, also on Man's Ruin. They disbanded in 1999, but resurfaced in 2003 with a new bass player, and released The Archives of Rotten Blues on Diwphalanx Records, who also reissued the two Man's Ruin albums with bonus tracks in 2003.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Post - (5:23) - 27 plays
- Black Summer - (3:34) - 12 plays
- Greenstone - (4:21) - 13 plays
- Anima - (3:58) - 9 plays
- The Earth Beater - (1:15) - 8 plays
- Heap - (4:03) - 10 plays
- Burdens Of Karma - (3:07) - 11 plays
- Punisher - (3:47) - 8 plays
- 72% Decay - (4:47) - 11 plays
- Barbarian Of Dope - (1:38) - 10 plays