8 Shouts - 96,927 Scrobbles
The artist formerly known as Cynics. Better known as 'haven't you shot up!' the history of which is often argued to be either due to his teenage growth spurt or his pretend heroin habit. Born named Giles Alexander Romeo Bidder. He quickly became renound as GARB. His seedy past as naked brass player in seminal punk rock ska band F-BATS was an image he seeked to step out of and changed his name legally on Friday May 7th 2009 to Cynics. Kind of like Seal, or McLovin’s fake ID in Superbad.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Twenty Five - (3:17) - 1,426 plays
- Home Measures - (1:29) - 1,127 plays
- Nightcaps - (1:48) - 1,188 plays
- Dave & Angela - (2:57) - 1,054 plays
- In the Valley - (1:41) - 943 plays
- Stones I've Thrown - (2:36) - 1,022 plays
- Cider For Breakfast - (1:42) - 821 plays
- Moorhen - (1:59) - 900 plays
- 14 Coleman St - (2:38) - 656 plays
- All The Time Every Time - (2:26) - 724 plays