Great Big Sea
124 Shouts - 3,545,456 Scrobbles
Great Big Sea (often shortened to GBS) is a Canadian folk-rock band from Newfoundland and Labrador, best known for performing energetic rock interpretations of traditional Newfoundland folk songs. The band also performs original material. On March 11, 2010, Great Big Sea celebrated their seventeenth birthday as a band. And like almost every one of their many anniversaries spent together, they celebrated it by playing a concert, this one in Omaha, Nebraska.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Night Pat Murphy Died - (3:32) - 3,354 plays
- Ordinary Day - (3:10) - 2,867 plays
- Drunken Sailor - (2:53) - 1,731 plays
- Run Runaway - (2:51) - 1,497 plays
- The Chemical Worker's Song (Process Man) - (2:36) - 1,736 plays
- Consequence Free - (3:11) - 1,363 plays
- When I'm Up (I Can't Get Down) - (3:26) - 1,573 plays
- End of the World - (2:44) - 1,317 plays
- Lukey - (4:32) - 1,264 plays
- Donkey Riding - (2:17) - 1,223 plays