Great Big Sea
125 Shouts - 3,537,181 Scrobbles
Great Big Sea (often shortened to GBS) is a Canadian folk-rock band from Newfoundland and Labrador, best known for performing energetic rock interpretations of traditional Newfoundland folk songs. The band also performs original material. On March 11, 2010, Great Big Sea celebrated their seventeenth birthday as a band. And like almost every one of their many anniversaries spent together, they celebrated it by playing a concert, this one in Omaha, Nebraska.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Night Pat Murphy Died - (3:32) - 3,593 plays
- Ordinary Day - (3:10) - 3,042 plays
- Drunken Sailor - (2:53) - 1,724 plays
- The Chemical Worker's Song (Process Man) - (2:36) - 1,893 plays
- Run Runaway - (2:51) - 1,483 plays
- Lukey - (4:32) - 1,388 plays
- When I'm Up (I Can't Get Down) - (3:26) - 1,684 plays
- Consequence Free - (3:11) - 1,433 plays
- Donkey Riding - (2:17) - 1,304 plays
- End of the World - (2:44) - 1,371 plays