3 Shouts - 8,530 Scrobbles
My name is Grandmaster Gareth. I write minute melodies. I also sing and write in Misty's Big Adventure. I have made two solo albums. 'An Introduction to Minute Melodies' in 2003 and 'The Party Sounds of Grandmaster Gareth' in 2006. I like custard, He Man and currently Rice Krispies. I also like monkeys, stone circles and space. I don't understand why people spend money on ringtones. I took early retirement at 21. I wish Wombles were real. I would break my leg for money. I wish there was no money to be made out of music so all the people who make music to make money would give up.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dr. Dre Buys a Pint of Milk - (1:00) - 29 plays
- Forgotten the Fish - (1:10) - 8 plays
- Sue Me - (1:07) - 10 plays
- That Concludes Our Entertainment - (1:16) - 7 plays
- Problem - (0:53) - 8 plays
- Ignition - (1:09) - 7 plays
- A Minute in Time - (1:08) - 6 plays
- Grandmaster of the Universe - (1:20) - 6 plays
- This Sounds Like Orange - (1:05) - 6 plays
- The Harmoanium - (1:07) - 6 plays