4 Shouts - 10,601 Scrobbles
My name is Grandmaster Gareth. I write minute melodies. I also sing and write in Misty's Big Adventure. I have made two solo albums. 'An Introduction to Minute Melodies' in 2003 and 'The Party Sounds of Grandmaster Gareth' in 2006. I like custard, He Man and currently Rice Krispies. I also like monkeys, stone circles and space. I don't understand why people spend money on ringtones. I took early retirement at 21. I wish Wombles were real. I would break my leg for money. I wish there was no money to be made out of music so all the people who make music to make money would give up.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Am Garzuvius - (1:49) - 17 plays
- The Magical Sound Shower - (4:31) - 11 plays
- The Dewormer - (2:04) - 13 plays
- Music On Planet Earth Is Dead - (2:38) - 14 plays
- Hey Ho Galactic Blob - (2:20) - 13 plays
- A Glitch In Time - (2:58) - 12 plays
- Watch Your Step - (2:55) - 11 plays
- Don't Grumble Under Pressure - (1:12) - 16 plays
- Dr. Dre Buys a Pint of Milk - (1:00) - 7 plays
- Supertesticles - (1:10) - 15 plays