598 Shouts - 9,964,623 Scrobbles
Grandaddy are an American indie pop band formed in Modesto, California in 1992 by singer/guitarist/keyboardist Jason Lytle, bassist Kevin Garcia, and drummer Aaron Burtch; although a noisy, lo-fi approach characterized early recordings like 1994's Complex Party Come Along Theories, with the 1995 additions of guitarist Jim Fairchild and keyboardist Tim Dryden the group's sound expanded exponentially over the course of subsequent efforts including the unreleased Don't Sock the Tryer and the 1996 EP A Pretty Mess By This One Band.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- A.M. 180 - (3:21) - 22,794 plays
- The Crystal Lake - (5:00) - 15,661 plays
- He's Simple, He's Dumb, He's The Pilot - (8:52) - 13,276 plays
- Underneath The Weeping Willow - (2:40) - 7,189 plays
- Now It's On - (4:08) - 7,912 plays
- Jed the Humanoid - (4:13) - 7,131 plays
- Hewlett's Daughter - (3:06) - 7,240 plays
- Miner At The Dial-A-View - (5:21) - 6,733 plays
- Chartsengrafs - (2:51) - 6,279 plays
- Jed's Other Poem (Beautiful Ground) - (3:25) - 6,758 plays