597 Shouts - 9,831,421 Scrobbles
Grandaddy are an American indie pop band formed in Modesto, California in 1992 by singer/guitarist/keyboardist Jason Lytle, bassist Kevin Garcia, and drummer Aaron Burtch; although a noisy, lo-fi approach characterized early recordings like 1994's Complex Party Come Along Theories, with the 1995 additions of guitarist Jim Fairchild and keyboardist Tim Dryden the group's sound expanded exponentially over the course of subsequent efforts including the unreleased Don't Sock the Tryer and the 1996 EP A Pretty Mess By This One Band.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Crystal Lake - (5:00) - 16,016 plays
- A.M. 180 - (3:21) - 19,443 plays
- He's Simple, He's Dumb, He's The Pilot - (8:52) - 13,915 plays
- Hewlett's Daughter - (3:06) - 9,570 plays
- Underneath The Weeping Willow - (2:40) - 8,102 plays
- Jed the Humanoid - (4:13) - 7,789 plays
- Now It's On - (4:08) - 7,875 plays
- Chartsengrafs - (2:51) - 7,130 plays
- Miner At The Dial-A-View - (5:21) - 7,286 plays
- Jed's Other Poem (Beautiful Ground) - (3:25) - 7,525 plays