596 Shouts - 9,776,423 Scrobbles
Grandaddy are an American indie pop band formed in Modesto, California in 1992 by singer/guitarist/keyboardist Jason Lytle, bassist Kevin Garcia, and drummer Aaron Burtch; although a noisy, lo-fi approach characterized early recordings like 1994's Complex Party Come Along Theories, with the 1995 additions of guitarist Jim Fairchild and keyboardist Tim Dryden the group's sound expanded exponentially over the course of subsequent efforts including the unreleased Don't Sock the Tryer and the 1996 EP A Pretty Mess By This One Band.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsShould never have left the crystal lake
Should never have left the crystal lake
For parties full of folks who flake
Italian leather winter games
Retired by the duraflames
- A.M. 180 - (3:21) - 17,907 plays
- LyricsAdrift again 2000 man
You lost your maps, you lost the plans
Did you hear them yell, "Land, damn it, land?"
You say, you can't
Well I hope you can, I hope you can
- Hewlett's Daughter - (3:06) - 9,938 plays
- Underneath The Weeping Willow - (2:40) - 7,980 plays
- Jed the Humanoid - (4:13) - 7,802 plays
- Now It's On - (4:08) - 7,733 plays
- Chartsengrafs - (2:51) - 7,089 plays
- Jed's Other Poem (Beautiful Ground) - (3:25) - 7,509 plays
- Miner At The Dial-A-View - (5:21) - 6,993 plays