153 Shouts - 1,995,280 Scrobbles
Gram Parsons (November 5, 1946 – September 19, 1973) was an American singer, songwriter, guitarist and pianist born Ingram Cecil Connor, III. A solo artist as well as a member of The International Submarine Band, The Byrds and The Flying Burrito Brothers, he is best known for a series of recordings which anticipate the country rock of the 1970s and the alt-country movement that began in the 80s. Parsons was a close friend of Keith Richards and is also credited for turning The Rolling Stones onto country music in their 'Let it Bleed'-era.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Return of the Grievous Angel - (4:21) - 4,450 plays
- Streets of Baltimore - (2:50) - 3,559 plays
- Love Hurts - (4:34) - 3,868 plays
- A Song for You - (4:55) - 3,442 plays
- She - (4:56) - 2,764 plays
- Still Feeling Blue - (2:38) - 2,852 plays
- Brass Buttons - (3:26) - 2,607 plays
- We'll Sweep Out the Ashes in the Morning - (3:11) - 2,362 plays
- In My Hour of Darkness - (3:41) - 2,313 plays
- $1000 Wedding - (5:02) - 2,534 plays