6 Shouts - 54,494 Scrobbles
Graham Gouldman (born Graham Keith Gouldman, 10 May 1946, Broughton, Salford, Lancashire, England) is an English songwriter and musician who is a long-time member of British band 10cc and teamed up in the 80s with Andrew Gold to form Wax. By 1968 at the time of his debut album Gouldman had already written hit singles for Herman's Hermits (No Milk Today and Listen People), The Yardbirds (For Your Love), The Hollies (Bus Stop) and Wayne Fontana (Pamela, Pamela, The Impossible Years) and delivered his own versions of some of those songs as well as other new compositions on that album.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Stop! Stop! Stop! - (2:59) - 291 plays
- For Your Love - (2:31) - 210 plays
- Bus Stop - (2:21) - 203 plays
- No Milk Today - (2:13) - 182 plays
- Heart full of soul - (2:28) - 144 plays
- Ariella - (3:55) - 74 plays
- Daylight - (3:58) - 108 plays
- The Halls of Rock 'n' Roll - (3:21) - 85 plays
- Cryin' Time Again - (3:16) - 70 plays
- Impossible Years - (2:35) - 75 plays
- The Hot 100: The 10 Biggest Songs On The Billboard Charts
- Rebecca Black Enters Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart With “Saturday”
- Nirvana To Be Inducted Into The Rock N’ Roll Hall Of Fame
- Eminem ft. Rihanna’s “The Monster”: A Sequel To “Love The Way You Lie”?
- Garth Brooks Rules The Billboard 200 Chart With New Release