0 Shouts - 1,451 Scrobbles
Graham Dunning is a sound and visual artist based in the UK. His sound sources include field recordings pressed to dubplates; modified records; adapted playback equipment such as reel-to-reel tape players, turntables and Walkmans; found sounds, especially discarded footage of people's home recordings; home made electronics; broken cymbals and other metal objects; and inexpensive delay units.Read More...
The recordings themselves take influence from minimalism, turntablism, sound art, noise, musique concrete and ambient music.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Closed Circuit - 98 plays
- Honey Tone - 77 plays
- Retort - 75 plays
- Tape Ghost 2 - 59 plays
- British Steam - 61 plays
- 1206221451A (350m edit) - 66 plays
- 1206221722A (350m edit) - 59 plays
- 1206221900A (350m edit) - 51 plays
- 1206221958A (350m edit) - 50 plays
- To Look At Her Sinking - 31 plays