0 Shouts - 1,890 Scrobbles
Graham Dunning is a sound and visual artist based in the UK. His sound sources include field recordings pressed to dubplates; modified records; adapted playback equipment such as reel-to-reel tape players, turntables and Walkmans; found sounds, especially discarded footage of people's home recordings; home made electronics; broken cymbals and other metal objects; and inexpensive delay units.Read More...
The recordings themselves take influence from minimalism, turntablism, sound art, noise, musique concrete and ambient music.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Retort - 138 plays
- Closed Circuit - 98 plays
- Honey Tone - 84 plays
- British Steam - 86 plays
- Tape Ghost 2 - 68 plays
- 1206221451A (350m edit) - 71 plays
- 1206221722A (350m edit) - 66 plays
- To Look At Her Sinking - 47 plays
- Digbeth After Hours - 43 plays
- 1206221900A (350m edit) - 56 plays