2 Shouts - 0 Scrobbles
Graham Dunning is a sound and visual artist based in the UK. His sound sources include field recordings pressed to dubplates; modified records; adapted playback equipment such as reel-to-reel tape players, turntables and Walkmans; found sounds, especially discarded footage of people's home recordings; home made electronics; broken cymbals and other metal objects; and inexpensive delay units.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- 1206221451A (350m edit) - (15:22) - 31 plays
- 1206221722A (350m edit) - (15:23) - 30 plays
- 1206221900A (350m edit) - (15:23) - 26 plays
- 1206221958A (350m edit) - (15:19) - 27 plays
- The Bulging, Rust-Eaten Plates That Kept Back The Ocean - (13:06) - 4 plays
- Tape Ghost 2 - (2:52) - 5 plays
- Kiosk One I (11.19m) - (3:55) - 5 plays
- 1206231900A (350m edit) - (15:22) - 2 plays
- Honey Tone - (5:49) - 3 plays
- Kiosk One B (5.00m) - (1:45) - 4 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online