101 Shouts - 1,218,439 Scrobbles
Lonely Ones “I’m not the same guy.” That’s certainly an understatement for Graham Colton. After a major label career, numerous TV appearances and the limiting musical peg of “singer-songwriter,” Colton has gone through a complete reinvention on his new album Lonely Ones. Credit his reinvention to a few things: Colton’s return to the Oklahoma music scene; a budding friendship with the Flaming Lips; and for his new record, an entirely new approach to songwriting.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Our Story - (4:12) - 2,433 plays
- Best Days - (3:33) - 1,517 plays
- Hold Onto My Heart - (2:44) - 1,372 plays
- LyricsThere once was a story about a young boy in West Illinois
Six when his father died
And his mother put thoughts in his head, monsters in bed
His stepfather made him cry
LA LA LA LA LA LA
- Twenty Something - (3:26) - 849 plays
- Mixed Up - (3:27) - 701 plays
- Pacific Coast Eyes - (3:40) - 626 plays
- Love Comes Back Around - (2:59) - 541 plays
- Love Comes Back Around (Acoustic) - (2:49) - 498 plays
- Summer To Me - (4:27) - 750 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online