Graham Colton Band
23 Shouts - 586,532 Scrobbles
Graham Colton Band is an American rock band from the southwest. The band was formed by singer Graham Colton when he began writing and singing songs in his dorm room at Southern Methodist University. Colton's solo acoustic songs wound up on the Internet and a self-titled album soon followed. The band's debut album found their way to the Counting Crows, who asked them to open for them on their 2002 fall tour. Following that tour, many other bands asked the Graham Colton Band to open for them, including Maroon 5, John Mayer, Dave Matthews Band, Kelly Clarkson, Better Than Ezra and Guster.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsAre you far away in a new life?
Are you wearing the same dress
That you wore when we met the first night?
Are you feeling it in a different time?
Are you telling the same jokes
- LyricsThe cars are passing down below
And all that's left of you is all your clothes
You left your key, the TV's on
Our picture's face down by the alarm clock radio
The only thing you ever wanted was for me to be here to stay but now you've gone away
- LyricsSometimes I think I pass you walkin' on the street and I believe it
Sometimes I think I see you lookin' back at me and now I see it
Everythin' you feel sayin' what is real
And don't go away say you'll stay until the mornin' light
And don't fade away into gray standin' in the light
- LyricsYou, you gotta be the one, who's in on the action
I'm wondering when we're leaving
And you, you gotta meet everyone before it's all over
Why? They're gonna be here next weekend
And you gotta be something else 'cause we all got older
- LyricsAll of the innocence has gone, Away
Son, someday, you'll be a man
Son, someday you'll understand
All of the air I breathe has after taste
Cause I am looking off, in the distance
- Don't Give Up On Me - (3:52) - 95 plays
- Since You Broke It - (3:10) - 118 plays
- Sending A Note - (4:09) - 130 plays
- Cut - (3:20) - 69 plays
- South - (3:55) - 47 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online