Graham Colton Band
23 Shouts - 584,575 Scrobbles
Graham Colton Band is an American rock band from the southwest. The band was formed by singer Graham Colton when he began writing and singing songs in his dorm room at Southern Methodist University. Colton's solo acoustic songs wound up on the Internet and a self-titled album soon followed. The band's debut album found their way to the Counting Crows, who asked them to open for them on their 2002 fall tour. Following that tour, many other bands asked the Graham Colton Band to open for them, including Maroon 5, John Mayer, Dave Matthews Band, Kelly Clarkson, Better Than Ezra and Guster.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- First Week - (3:38) - 368 plays
- Killing Me - (4:02) - 206 plays
- Cigarette - (3:49) - 222 plays
- Don't Give Up On Me - (3:52) - 199 plays
- Morning Light - (4:07) - 202 plays
- All The World Tonight - (5:57) - 199 plays
- Since You Broke It - (3:10) - 147 plays
- Sending A Note - (4:09) - 134 plays
- Cut - (3:20) - 106 plays
- South - (3:55) - 65 plays