Graham Colton Band
23 Shouts - 584,423 Scrobbles
Graham Colton Band is an American rock band from the southwest. The band was formed by singer Graham Colton when he began writing and singing songs in his dorm room at Southern Methodist University. Colton's solo acoustic songs wound up on the Internet and a self-titled album soon followed. The band's debut album found their way to the Counting Crows, who asked them to open for them on their 2002 fall tour. Following that tour, many other bands asked the Graham Colton Band to open for them, including Maroon 5, John Mayer, Dave Matthews Band, Kelly Clarkson, Better Than Ezra and Guster.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsAre you far away in a new life?
Are you wearing the same dress
That you wore when we met the first night?
Are you feeling it in a different time?
Are you telling the same jokes
- LyricsYou, you gotta be the one, who's in on the action
I'm wondering when we're leaving
And you, you gotta meet everyone before it's all over
Why? They're gonna be here next weekend
And you gotta be something else 'cause we all got older
- Killing Me - (4:02) - 220 plays
- LyricsSometimes I think I pass you walkin' on the street and I believe it
Sometimes I think I see you lookin' back at me and now I see it
Everythin' you feel sayin' what is real
And don't go away say you'll stay until the mornin' light
And don't fade away into gray standin' in the light
- Don't Give Up On Me - (3:52) - 198 plays
- All The World Tonight - (5:57) - 211 plays
- Since You Broke It - (3:10) - 147 plays
- Sending A Note - (4:09) - 141 plays
- Cut - (3:20) - 115 plays
- South - (3:55) - 63 plays