Graham Colton Band
23 Shouts - 581,704 Scrobbles
Graham Colton Band is an American rock band from the southwest. The band was formed by singer Graham Colton when he began writing and singing songs in his dorm room at Southern Methodist University. Colton's solo acoustic songs wound up on the Internet and a self-titled album soon followed. The band's debut album found their way to the Counting Crows, who asked them to open for them on their 2002 fall tour. Following that tour, many other bands asked the Graham Colton Band to open for them, including Maroon 5, John Mayer, Dave Matthews Band, Kelly Clarkson, Better Than Ezra and Guster.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- First Week - (3:38) - 547 plays
- Killing Me - (4:02) - 343 plays
- Cigarette - (3:49) - 408 plays
- Morning Light - (4:07) - 398 plays
- Don't Give Up On Me - (3:52) - 273 plays
- All The World Tonight - (5:57) - 278 plays
- Since You Broke It - (3:10) - 307 plays
- Sending A Note - (4:09) - 252 plays
- Cut - (3:20) - 171 plays
- How Low - (3:28) - 137 plays