Graham Colton Band
23 Shouts - 583,305 Scrobbles
Graham Colton Band is an American rock band from the southwest. The band was formed by singer Graham Colton when he began writing and singing songs in his dorm room at Southern Methodist University. Colton's solo acoustic songs wound up on the Internet and a self-titled album soon followed. The band's debut album found their way to the Counting Crows, who asked them to open for them on their 2002 fall tour. Following that tour, many other bands asked the Graham Colton Band to open for them, including Maroon 5, John Mayer, Dave Matthews Band, Kelly Clarkson, Better Than Ezra and Guster.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- First Week - (3:38) - 512 plays
- Cigarette - (3:49) - 402 plays
- Killing Me - (4:02) - 314 plays
- Morning Light - (4:07) - 330 plays
- Don't Give Up On Me - (3:52) - 233 plays
- Sending A Note - (4:09) - 244 plays
- All The World Tonight - (5:57) - 266 plays
- Since You Broke It - (3:10) - 232 plays
- Cut - (3:20) - 149 plays
- Cellophane Girl - 103 plays